Monday, January 12, 2009

Plans for April...

My husband told me yesterday that his boss, Diane, mentioned something to him about a marathon in April in Champaign...there is a full, half, and relay event. Diane wanted to get a group together to do the relay event. Honestly, I feel like I should buck up and at LEAST do the half ;), but I will probably wimp out and do the relay with them. Well, a combination wimping-out and being social :). Jeremy really likes his boss, and I am thankful that he works for a really great person. It really is a blessing :). This event is in April, and when Jeremy mentioned it to me last night, he wasn't sure of the date. April is going to be a busy month for us, because Rosalee and Bobby are getting married on the 18th and her bachelorette party is on the 4th.
Also, there is a chance we are going to do the Race to Wrigley in Chicago with some friends on April 25th...this is just a 5k that begins and ends at Wrigley field. Well, I looked up the Champaign event and it happened to be on the only weekend that we didn't already have plans in April, so I guess it's meant to be! :) Both races sound like a lot of fun, so hopefully we get to do them both! We better get our butts in shape!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!