Friday, February 6, 2009

February!

Well, it's February already! One month down in 2009! Just two months until April...with our two fun events planned :).
I am sore from a long run (61 minutes) on the treadmill on some fun inclines last night (at the gym)...but honestly overall we've really been slacking again. I HATE winter...I HATE not being able to run/cycle outside...and I HATE leaving my house to go to the gym when it is soooo cold outside! Honestly, it's not so much about being lazy as it is just about HATING being cold! I am such a baby, I know ;).
It is supposed to be warmer here tomorrow...and Jeremy suggested a nice run outside! Sounds wonderful :). I hope it really is warmer! :) That would be a welcome blessing.
We are going to AZ in a month (March 12th) for the Cub's spring training. I would like to not look absolutely disgusting in a bathing suit (I would assume we'd hit a pool somewhere...I think Jeremy's parents' friends down there have a pool). It will be SO nice to take a brief hiatus to somewhere WARM!!
I realized today that I have been the same weight (138, give or take a few ounces) for months...no matter what, really. I work out a fair amount (not nearly as much as I used to, though!) and eat decently (but I still LOVE my chocolate)...but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement in both areas. I am not necessarily concerned with dropping a ton of weight (at 5'9", I am at a healthy weight...and moderately thin), but I would definitely like to tone up. I want to hire a trainer or something (ha, Jeremy would just LOVE that idea ;). Waste some more money ;))....I need to stay motivated during these silly winter months!
{sigh}

No comments: