Wednesday, February 25, 2009

58 degrees in Central IL today!

We had another lovely run outside today...Jeremy sent me a text today saying that it was 58 degrees so I should get home as soon as possible so we could go for a run! My 5-6pm appointment canceled for the day due to having the flu, so I got home around 5:30, which was nice! Of course I felt bad for the family (sounds like they all have the flu; their original appointment was actually Monday night, which they had canceled and rescheduled for tonight...and then had to cancel again :( yucky for them!!)...but it was nice to get home a bit earlier, too.
We had a lovely run together...I am so glad he runs with me! We had a great talk, too...nights like this make me feel so close to him. I am glad we had that chance to unwind together after a long day.

No comments: