Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Milestone!

Today I ran 14.25 miles....which was the most I'd run in 1 day since the marathon 3 weeks ago...

AND...

It brought my mileage for this past week (Monday-Sunday) to 39 miles, which I am pretty sure is the MOST miles I have EVER run in one week before (even in a week during which I ran a marathon!). WHOO HOO!

Yup, I am tired :).

And, no it wasn't easy ;).

I started running around 11:30 this morning, meaning I ran through the HOTTEST part of the day. Probably not the wisest choice :).

Oh well ;). Live and learn. It felt great, and I feel very accomplished now :).

Ah, I love running.

I survived week 5 of Hal Higdon's Advanced I plan....13 weeks til the Quad Cities Marathon!

Weird...my right foot has been bothering me for about two weeks now. I know nothing about stress fractures, but that term has been swimming around in my head...as in "I wonder if I have some sort of stress fracture." I hate to be overly, unnecessarily dramatic...and it's not as if it is keeping me from training or doing anything I would like to be doing, but it is just annoying. Honestly, it doesn't even really bother me while I am running. It is AFTER...when my shoes are off and I am just walking around the house.

Hm...

Oh well.

Have a great day, all! :)

No comments: