Tuesday, October 6, 2009

milage

Ok, this is probably way off...but I tried to go through past posts and compile/add milage from the beginning of June. I realized I really did a crappy job of keeping track like I wanted to. Not counting running in the pool....and only counting (I think) what I recorded here...I have run 309.2 miles since the beginning of June...so basically 4 months. Honestly, I don't think that's accurate....since I did 20-40 miles per week. If I were to average it down to, let's say, 28 miles per week....we'll say 15 weeks of training to be on the safe (low) side....that would be 420 miles, which is probably still conservative. WOW. That's a lot of stinkin' miles. I am kind of disappointed in myself for not keeping better track. I just added up the milage on Hal's website...I typically ran MORE than he suggested each week for the Novice 1 plan....so at a minimum, I completed 435 miles he suggested pre-marathon. WOW! That's a lot of freaking miles!!! Add that to the half I ran in April...the actual milage of the marathon I'll run Sunday (cross fingers/pray that I do finish!!)....and that's not even counting training I did pre-half marathon or from after the half til I started training for the full at the end of May-ish....and we're EASILY over 500 miles for the calendar year. WOW!!!!!!!

No comments: