Sunday, June 21, 2009

State Farm 5k results

Oops, I almost forgot to record the results from last Saturday's State Farm 5k! Jeremy and I ran together and I am pleased to report that I creamed him ;)...by 46 whopping seconds!!!! I actually got 67th! I was in the top 100 :). I also got second in my division...F 25-29, with a time of 25:26.6. My pace for this race was 8:12/mi. Jeremy got 79th with a time of 26:12.9 and a pace of 8:27/mi. He got 8th in his division. Not too shabby! ;). Out of 253 runners, we did decently :). It was a really fun race, too :). Plus, it was only $10 ;). AND I did better my 5k time from the previous 5k I did (Race to Wrigley on April 25) by two minutes and 6 seconds! So, in other words, kind of a LOT! :)

WOW, so I've successfully completed 5 races so far this summer! 2 more are coming up in July (the Park to Park 5 mile race here in Bloomington on July 4th and the Bix on July 25th! :) )

No comments: