Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally

Fiiiiiinallly starting to stay light out a bit later.  I hurried home around 5:30 tonight, quickly changed into my under armour and favorite green vest, and set out on a 4 mile run.  It was delightfully delicious.  I made the mistake of not wearing gloves (yeah...my hands basically froze) nor anything on my head/ears (they didn't seem to suffer like my poor hands though!).  Still, though, it was wonderful.  I felt so wonderful through entire run.  I would've of course liked to go for even longer....but as it was....i was already running late for knitting group (i had made plans to go with Jillian)....and it was pretty dark by 6:30 when i was done. Oh well!  I'll definitely take it! :)  i am so thankful! :)  i can't explain it fully....but  I am truly a better person when I'm running :).

I also was able to run outside Sunday afternoon...9 miles!  It did have a bit of drama....3.3 miles in, 8 totally bit it! I tripped over some uneven sidewalk and fell to both knees....and ripped both knees of my lovely running tights.  Ugh!

But......

I <3 running......


No comments: