Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More workout updates

So I am trying to blog quickly about each and every workout...
So here's a continuation after where the last post left off! :)
I ended up taking both Friday and Saturday off due to total busy-ness. Typically I hatehateHATE that excuse ("I am just too busy to workout", etc.) because I am totally of the field of thought that one must MAKE exercise/working out a PRIORITY...and I usually do! however, I say with confidence....I really did everything I could Friday/Saturday....but working out just didn't happen. And I will be ok with that and let it go.
Sunday (March 21) I ran 12 miles outside and I can also say with confidence that it sucked hard core. I have not been doing very well at eating regularly (skipping lunch, eating minimally throughout the day and then having a big dinner, etc.) and have also been skimping on the amount of water I drink (mostly due to laziness probably...which, I know is pathetic). The last 2 miles of those 12 miles Sunday truly were miserable. It actually went through my head to give up....which is something I don't do. I just don't give up. UGH! I was so thankful to be DONE after those 12 were completed!
Monday (last night, March 22) I ran 3.5 outside with my friend Jamie, taking advantage of every last drop of sunlight. It felt great! After that I did 45 minutes on an eliptical cross training machine at the gym. It was a great workout, really :).
Tonight I am pumped...I get off at 5 for once (hopefully!!) :) :). I brought running clothes with me and hope to get outside for a few miles at least. I have a lot to get done tonight....my sister's wedding is ON SATURDAY (whoaaaaaaa!!)....but I will definitely be getting some sort of run in, since after tonight I am not sure how much running I will be getting in over the next few days! I will obviously be making grand efforts to run/work out, but I won't kill myself if I don't get much in due to other priorities over the next few days :) :).
Have a wonderful day, all! Happy training! :)

No comments: