Friday, July 23, 2010

Anticipation

Tomorrow at 9am it will be all over....I will have completed my 7th Bix 7! :) The humidity is supposed to be 82%. Oh dear me. The temp at race start will be 80ish. It's gonna be a hot, painful race! I'm shooting for 56 minutes. Last year I got 59. Not sure that an 8 min/mi pace is realistic tomorrow....but I can dream/shoot for it! ;). My biggest goal for myself tomorrow is to finish in the top 10% of my age group....which is within reason :).

I've been dealing with some intestinal issues since Sunday....so I am not very sure how that problem will come into play tomorrow, either. Hoping my system evacuates all extraneous matter before start time, if you know what I mean ;). Typically my body seems to know it's race day and gets rid of things rather expediantly before a race starts. However, I have to admit, I am quite nervous about the current state of my bowels.

Hey, don't act like you're all surprised that I'm discussing my bowel issues ;). I will readily admit that I've crapped my pants. As an adult. Hey, I have gluten intolerance.....I can't help it!! ;)

*sigh*

That's enough of that!!

Bring on the hills....bring on the humidity....bring on the crowds of 20,000 runners and even more spectators. Bring it, Brady Street!! :) :)

Yahoo Bix 2010!!

Posted by Rachel Lynn via Blogaway

No comments: