Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week-in-review...almost

Monday--4 miles

Tuesday--8 miles

Wednesday--4 miles

Thursday--4o minute tempo run (15 minutes slow, 20 minutes faster, 5 minutes slow)

Friday--REST day! AHHHH (after TEN consecutive days of working out!)

Saturday--17 miles

Sunday (today)....TBD

I had to swap this weekend's runs a bit...Hal called for resting on Friday, and then an 8 mile run on Saturday followed by a 17 mile run on Sunday. Well, I was planning to go out of town Saturday evening through this afternoon (Sunday)...so I knew I needed to make the most of my available time and get the all-important 17-mile run in on Saturday morning. That leaves the 8 mile run for tonight....it's only 6pm here, so I still have plenty of time to get it in....but, MAN, sitting around sounds SO much more appealing right now after a busy weekend of GO-GO-GO!

{siiiigh}

We'll see what the night brings :). In an ideal world...I'll wait an hour or so and then head out. It will be at least a bit cooler, so perhaps I can get some good pace work in.


No comments: