Monday, July 20, 2009

Slacker to the maximal power!

I haven't recorded anything since LAST Monday, July 13th! That doesn't mean I haven't been working out of course ;)....but I am sorry to report I have been slacking a bit more than I would like to have to admit! I did just get back from a 3 mile run (that was my shortest in a long time!), but I finished it with a 7:30 mile for the 3rd of the 3 miles. Lately I have been trying to run the final mile, no matter how far I've gone, the fastest of the miles of that run. It's been kinda fun to see what I have left at the end of each run! I did a short run tonight because I didn't get home from work til after 7....and Jeremy and I are going out to grab dinner together tonight (we spent the weekend apart!).

I took Sunday off, because I was in Rockford visiting friends over the weekend. I had running things with me and had every intention of sneaking away by myself for a bit to get a run or two in...but it just didn't happen. Oh well.

Saturday I did get a 7-mile run in with the Lake Run Club training group....which lends itself to an exciting (in my opinion, anyway!) little story about my run and a great man named Merlin...I'll post about that later!

Honestly, I regret to say that I can't remember what I ran last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! I am going to have to ponder that one and try to remember....

No way am I quitting or giving up ;), but this week has definitely not been a good one in the way of training! I WILL do better this week....work and classes beware! If I have to slack, it might be on one of YOU! ;)

Later!

No comments: