Monday, July 27, 2009

bring it on, Week 8!

Week 7 of training (last week):

Mon....3 miles (street)
Tues...6 miles (treadmill)
Wed....5 miles (trails)
Thurs..6 miles (Eliptical w/ arms)
Fri....Rest
Sat....7 miles (BIX RACE!)
Sun....6 miles

I didn't get a 12-mile run in like the schedule suggested...but I ran the 7 mile race on Saturday at a faster-than-training pace...so I know it "counts for more"...but I still feel bad at slacking. I did, though, run more than the 24 suggested miles this week according to Hal's novice plan....if I take out the 6 miles on the eliptical (and count that as, instead, cross-training), I ran 27 miles this week....so at least that wasn't too terrible. Not the 30-32 or so I had been doing per week....but still not terrible.

I need more time in a day to train/do homework/work/do housework! ARGH!

No comments: