Thursday, July 9, 2009

Under the weather...

So I started some classes this week; I am in the final leg of a 13-month program through ISU that is training me to be better ready to serving kids who are deaf and hard of hearing. I love it...but it's a lot of work. A "marathon" in its own sense, really. I am working still, obviously, too. So, this week I have been tired. Monday I worked 7:30-9:30, attended class from 10-3:15, had some car trouble (argh!) but worked 4-6, and then dealt with said car trouble...and missed working out due to the car and tiredness. I felt like crap, for a variety of factors! Tuesday I attended class from 8:30-3:15 and then worked til about 7...I forced myself to go to the gym and ran 6 miles on the treadmill doing a variety of intervals....and FELT GREAT! I had some stomach issues before and after, though, which kinda blew. Last night I did 65 minutes on the elliptical...and tonight I hope to go for a run (weather permitting)....we'll see.
I am NOT giving up, but I have definitely felt tired and not myself this week, which is understandable given the new responsibilities for the month...but frustrating all the same. Sat. am I have this week's long run....10 miles! WOO HOO! :)
Have a great day....back to work for me! :)

No comments: